Transmission:6-Speed Automatic HD with E
Engine:8 Cyl. 6.0L
Fuel Efficiency:10 CITY / 15 HWY
Quality vehicle in hard to find price range.
* Those who need a full-time, multi-purpose work van won’t be happy with some V6-powered minivan conversions. The Express Van was designed to accommodate all manner of configuration, from light-duty chores to maximum hauling. Source: KBB.com
* Robust engines; driver-side access door option; multiple wheelbase and passenger configurations; available all-wheel drive; hefty towing capacity. Source: Edmunds
- Trip Computer
- Traction Control
- Brakes-ABS-4 Wheel
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine Immobilizer/Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Intermittent Wipers
- Bucket Seats
- Vinyl Seats
- Air Bag - Driver
- Air Bag - Passenger
- Air Bag On/Off Switch - Passenger
- Air Conditioning
- Daytime Running Lights
- Power Steering
- Additional Power Outlet(s)
Great Price and value the dealer had the van i needed they picked me up from the airport and brought me to the dealership and i had the vehicle in 2 hours.Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (651) 306-4680 or by visiting us at the dealership.
*Only trade-ins that are model year 2009 or newer under 100,000 miles with a clean CarFax report are eligible for the $1000 IG Mitsubishi trade in rebate.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.